Dead Tired


I'm tired.

I'm tired of being judged, of being told what to do or what not to do.

Just because I frequently opt for simplicity over complexity does not mean I'm useless.


I'm tired of the not-so-subtle manner of telling me that the way I do things aren't good or even frequent enough, thereby I'm deemed not contributing.

I'm tired of being told implicitly but in no uncertain terms that just because I don't bring in something tangible, I'm not contributing anything worthwhile.

I'm tired of being made to wait on the sideline in the dark and all alone while the other party is supposedly caught up in the drone of bee-zi-ness while at the same time still gets to enjoy the side perks and benefits.

I'm tired of being put on a pedestal, then made to feel that I matter most and mean the whole wide world to someone only to be pushed away so arrogantly and brusquely that made me further confused and bruised.

I'm simply tired of being made to feel that I am no longer indispensable and that in all likelihood I can be booted out anytime.

And after all had been said and done, I'm just tired.

Dead tired of it all.


NalisaMiharbi™
July 15, 2008