Out of The Picture



I'm sorry, but I have to take you out of the picture.

It's not working. Don't think it ever will.

When I agreed to go into this I never expect things would turn out so bad, oh so very bad that it's beyond salvation.


The cut is too deep, the pain is too raw for me to turn back and try again. Now I know. It's plain not worth it anymore.

Haven't I given you a second chance to see us through? But did you care, did you make good the chance you'd been given? Did you?

Finally, I see. You no longer care and your heart no longer belongs. I know when my time's up, when my stay is not needed, not wanted. So let me just back off and let you live your life and me, mine.

Pretending to be us when there's actually no us is just too painful, too heart-wrenching and depressing. I have suffered enough. When they say 'after the engagement ring, comes the wedding ring and later the suffer ring', I never thought this would come out true for me.

And now when I can no longer feel the joy I once had nor the fulfillment from being part of us, then it's time...

It's time for you to be out of the picture and let me move on with my life.